DEALER DEMO MODEL LESS THAN 300 ACRES ON THIS DISC. CHANGE OUT MODEL FOR NEW SEASON DEMONSTRATIONS.
YEAR MODEL 2016
We personally operate these discs on our farms on of the best most rigid discs on the market. Absolutely unbeatable in design and performance!
- Mainframe, wings, and gang carriers constructed of tough high strength tubular steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Weld on gang standards for optimum strength and rigidity assures precise gang alignment.
- Hydraulically controlled transport assembly and wing fold up.
- Wing fold mechanism allows wings to float up and down 5° when disk plowing.
- Equipped with oil bath dual tapered roller bearings.
- Spring loaded self-leveling hitch with front to rear leveling turnbuckle gives precise leveling control.
- Fixed gang angle of 18° for both front and rear gangs.
- Adjustable height on hitch clevis allows for straight line pull and helps prevent gouging of the front gangs.
- 9” (229mm) ground clearance with 24” (610mm) diameter disk blades.
- 185lbs (84kg) of harrow weight per disk blade.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, smooth (round) shallow concavity disk blades for longer life.
- Tapered gang assemblies.
- Disk type balk buster.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heat treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Heavy duty cast steel spacer spools.
- Bearing wear plates.
- Cylinder rod stops for positive depth control adjustment.
- Hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach rear of tractor.
- Wheel hubs have 8-bolt, 6000lb (2722kg) slip in spindles on center frame and wings with two tapered roller bearings on each hub that are dust and moisture protected.
- Four dual sets of 12Lx15 farm highway service tires on center frames and wings for maximum floatation and tire capacity.
- Transport locks pin wheels in raised position for transport.
- Two heavy duty gang wrenches.
- Drawbar jack stand.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and smooth (round) rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Extra heavy duty bearing wear plates with 1/4” (6mm) hard plate overlay.
- Light group.
In order to get more information contact us and send us an email!